Team coaching packages are co-designed with the team leader and advisors, where appropriate. They vary from one-off development sessions to long-term partnering aimed at significantly increasing team effectiveness. Among other areas, team leaders might elect to focus on:
• Developing or implementing a departmental strategy.
• Clarifying roles and responsibilities or refining ways of working.
• Navigating or driving departmental change or growth of skills and knowledge.
• Achieving a team objective or improving results.
• Deepening commitment and engagement.
• Understanding and overcoming performance obstacles.
• Harnessing or developing collaborative potential.
• Increasing teaming competence, fostering diversity or mitigating conflict.
• Enhancing team communication, cohesion and inclusion.
• Making critical decisions.