Team coaching packages are co-designed with the team leader and advisors, where appropriate. They vary from one-off development sessions to long-term partnering aimed at significantly increasing team effectiveness. Among other areas, team leaders might elect to focus on:
• Developing or implementing a departmental strategy.
• Clarifying roles and responsibilities or refining ways of working.
• Navigating or driving departmental change or growth of skills and knowledge.
• Achieving a team objective or improving results.
• Deepening commitment and engagement.
• Understanding and overcoming performance obstacles.
• Harnessing or developing collaborative potential.
• Increasing teaming competence, fostering diversity or mitigating conflict.
• Enhancing team communication, cohesion and inclusion.
• Making critical decisions.
Our most popular programmes
"Not only did the workshop provide a structured framework to reflect on what we each bring to the team and association, but it also presented us with a safe space in which to engage our strengths and struggles. It also served as a team building session. We would highly recommend Janet du Preez and Engagement Dynamics."
MD - Industry Association.
"Janet shows ongoing understanding and insight into the challenges face by a management team both from an operational and from a socio-dynamic perspective. She is able to engender strategy-driven outcomes while remaining fluid in an ever-changing environment and instilling confidence in the leadership team's ability to perform."
Office Manager - IT Company.